Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Expert Herbalist Prolapsed Disc Formula 2
Phase 2 (4-7 weeks)
Continues to promote better circulation in the tissues by reducing swelling and bruising. Tailored to develop tissue connections and strength.
Name: Prolapsed disc 2
Improve circulation, connections and strength
- Frankincense Gummi Olibani
- Myrrh Resina Commiphorae
- Dragon’s Blood Resina Daemonoropis
- Liquidamber Fruit Fructus Liquidamberis
- Corydalis Rhizome Rhizoma Corydalis
- Eucommia Bark Cortex Eucommiae Ulmoidis
- Safflower Flos Carthami Tinctorii
- Curcurma Stem Radix Curcumae
- Peach Kernel Semen Persicae
- Sophora Root Radix Sophora Flavescent
- Siberian ginseng Eleuthrococcus senticosus
- Turmeric Rhizoma Curcumae Ezhu
- Szechuan Loverage Root Radix Ligustici Chuanxiong
- Bitter Orange Fructus Aruantii
Phase 2 (4-7 weeks) This formula continues to promote better circulation in the tissues by reducing swelling and bruising. Tailored to develop tissue connections and strength.
HOW TO TAKE HERBS
For promoting natural healing of disc prolapse part 2 of 3
Take with warm water, on an empty stomach at least 1/2 hour before food or 1 hour after food, ideally mid morning and mid afternoon. Avoid taking late at night.
Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
EXTRA DOSAGE INFORMATION
To support natural healing: Take half the HIGH dose
(4 capsules) for two days and increase gradually to MEDIUM or HIGH dose (6-8 capsules) for as long as needed. If digestion issues occur, continue with half the HIGH dose (4 capsules) or stop taking and resume three days later with half the HIGH dose
(4 capsules) and increase gradually to MEDIUM or HIGH dose
If discomfort is extreme: Take MAXIMUM dose for 2-3 weeks. If symptoms are not controlled, consult a medical professional or herbalist.