You may be eating healthy but without a good digestion system, the rest of your health may be affected.
Here are five herbs you’ve probably got in your pantry to help get your guts back to their former glory!
- Black Pepper 胡椒 – Relieves vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal pain
- Fennel Seeds 小茴香 – Helps to ease side rib pain, menstrual pain, hernia and lower back pain
- Clove 丁香 – Helps to battle vomiting, hiccups, abdominal pain and diarrhoea
- Cinnamon 肉桂 – Good for menstrual pain, body aches and pain
- Fresh Ginger 生姜 – Great for firing up the digestive system to treat nausea
All of these herbs are good for those who are always feeling a little cold, sluggish, lethargic and easily get bloating or indigestion.
If you give them a try, let me know how you get on!